I have been cooking! and baking! Go figure hey. For one who has not done that for awhile I must say things are smelling and tasting fine! 90 Minute Cinnamon buns I made these this morning; the guys in the repair shop enjoyed them and Claes had two!!!! The neat thing about cooking on board is that I do not have alot of equipment or space so one becomes very creative. IE used a sponge cake tin--the only baking tin I have. Worked very slick as the buns came out just fine as I released the clasp on the side of the pan! I also used yogurt instead of milk as I had no milk. 3 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided 1 tablespoon yeast, rapid-rise 1/4 cup sugar 1/2 teaspoon salt 3/4 cup milk 1/4 cup water 1/4 cup butter 1 egg 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1/3 cup butter, softened 1/2 cup raisins, optional Reserve 1 cup flour. Combine remaining flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Heat milk,...
Love your little show...yes the journey is awesome isn't it..we too have so many memories that we share so many times.We are so thankful to have each other. Love you & Happy Thanksgiving day to you two.
ReplyDeleteIrene & Merv
So appreciate your comments Irene, so good to know that you like my little creations. Safe travels to you too and look forward to our next season our there........you in Mesa and us OUT THERE!!!
ReplyDelete